Those of us on the path to the attainment of supernatural powers know that these powers are possible, and in fact can be very simple, but that it takes a certain (extremely high) level of belief or faith to actually perform these abilities. Personally, I believe that if my faith or belief is strong enough, that the faith alone would give me the strength to lift me off the ground in a state of levitation, and actually fly through the air. Others may disagree with me on this, but that is unimportant. I suppose what I am getting at here is that instead of placing our power in the future (for example, I will achieve levitation in 10 years) we should consider using the power of the ‘now’ moment, or the ‘present’ and believe that we have the power to levitate right now. That, of course, leads us to the idea that we have to greatly strengthen our belief or faith so that we can do it NOW, and that we don’t necessarily need to train for another 10 years.
We already know that levitation (and the other siddhi’s) are powers of the mind. I believe that the humans who were able to fly (whether that was 100, 1,000 or 10,000 years ago) could do so based largely on their level of faith or belief. Look, I’m not saying that if you just believe you can fly, that you will fly. As with any skill, you do have to go through a process of training (both of body and mind) which can indeed take years or decades, but ultimately, these years of practice and training need to be coupled with the highest degree of belief or faith in your ability to levitate and fly. What I mean is that perhaps 20% of the work required to achieve levitation is body/mind training, and the other 80% is belief/faith. This belief or faith does not come easy, and takes time to develop, but develop it you must, to higher and higher levels, and when you reach the highest level of faith, then, and ONLY then, combined with the work you have done with your body and mind, you will perhaps possess the skill of levitation and be able to demonstrate it at will.
Author of the bestselling book Superhuman Training.
Click here to visit my YouTube channel.
Here's my most recent YouTube video talking about levitation and flight: